Friday, January 22, 2016

Introductions

Hello everybody!  We are Da Crittaz, Tyson and Violet.  Daddy has decided to make a blog for us and we will post some of out adventures in the family and in the world.  Since this blog is about, we will most likely be typing in the third person or something (Wakka Wakka, trademark Fozzie Bear).  We will figure it out.






I, Tyson am a Black and White, Short-Haired, Chiweenie.  For those who never new, a Chiweenie is a mixed of a Chihuahua and a Dachshund.  I came to his current at the age of 4 months because the previous family was concerned that I would be jealous of the new baby and might hurt them.  Can you believe it?!  I was originally going to be sent to a shelter if no one would take him in with in a month.  A friend of my current family told them about it and they sprung into action.  They took me in 2006 and I have been with them ever since.  I was born on March 13, 2006 and I am going to be 10 years old this year.  Very exciting.


When I came home I met my brother, Lucas (Grey Tabby Cat) any sister, Bella (a Black and White Long-Haired Chihuahua).  Man did I drive those two crazy, but we did have fun.  Lucas later moved out to our cousins, the Fulghams, because they wanted a cat and a kitten was to rough for their baby.  So Lucas was a good choice, especially since he was getting tired of me.  Bella is no longer with us for a much sadder reason.  She had a bad misunderstanding and caused her to leave this word.  It was so rough not to see her again that I now sleep in a couple of her beds because the smell reminds me of her.  Now we have Violet and she drive me crazy.  She lay on me, lick me constantly and chases me all over the place.  So exhausting.  I guess she's in it for the long haul.



And now, here's Violet.

I, Violet, am a Tan, Long-Haired, Chihuahua from Middle Texas.  I was born on September 9, 2012 and had my first litter a year later.  I love those kids so much that I would break out of my own cage just to be with them.  My owner decided that I should get a new home and in comes my new mommy.  My old sister, Bella, left this world too soon in May of 2014.  Shortly after, my mommy found me and fell in love.  She came on down and scooped me up.  I have been in the house and met my new brother, Tyson.  He game me a kind of tough welcome, but I made sure he knew I was here forever.   GET USE TO IT!  They tell me that I am similar to my sister, yet pretty different.  We are both princesses, but she was very prissy and I am a bit gruff.  I give everyone a lot of love, but they tell me that I need to kind of tone it down.  It's kind of hard to do.

So that our introduction.  Sorry that was so long, but there is so much more we have not talked about, but throughout this blog we or may be even some of our friends/family will be posting entries here and there.

So follow our blog by entering your email address on the left panel.

Also please feel free to check out and follow our other Social Media sites:

                    

You can also email us at dacrittaz@gmail.com

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment